SpaceX, Blue Origin and Elon Musk
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more Elon Musk and SpaceX News videos!
While #JeffBezos’ Blue Origin may have filed a lawsuit against #NASA for awarding the Human Landing System Contract to #SpaceX, the company has been losing several of its key engineers and leaders to SpaceX.
In July 2021, Jeff Bezos flew to space, and while it certainly was a big milestone, a shocking surprise was awaiting him on the ground. Several top talents have left the billionaire space founder’s space exploration company since Bezos came back to Earth.
News outlets have reported that as of late August at least 17 senior engineers and key leaders have left #BlueOrigin. Two of the engineers, Nitin Arora and Lauren Lyons soon announced that they had taken up positions at other space companies, which were SpaceX and Firefly Aerospace, respectively.
Nitin Arora was the lead engineer on Blue Origin’s space lander project and had been a part of the company for nearly three years. Some other departures as reported by CNBC, include New Shepard Senior Vice President, Steve Bennett, New Glen Senior Director Bob Ess, National Security Sales Director, Scott Jacobs, Senior Manager of production testing Christopher Payne, and Senior HLS Human Factors engineer, Rachel Forman.
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About SpaceX Future:
🎥 Videos about (SpaceX, Elon Musk and NASA)
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by SpaceX News
🔔 Subscribe now for more SpaceX, Elon Musk and NASA videos
Watch More from SpaceX Future
🟢 (Elon Musk News
🟠 (SpaceX News
🔴 (SpaceX Partnerships
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: [email protected] Spam e-mails will be ignored and blocked.
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at [email protected]
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
Huge thanks to all these amazing SpaceX Artists. Please follow them and support them through Payoneer and Twitter.
RGV Aerial Photography: