Blue Origin, Jeff Bezos VS SpaceX, Elon Musk
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more Elon Musk, SpaceX and Tesla videos!
Three companies that were awarded contracts by NASA in April 2020 to build spacecraft that could land humans on the moon. And the start of this race would put the U.S. back on the moon for the first time in 42 years. Among them were #Spacex , #BlueOrigin, and Dynetics. Boeing, usually a key contractor with NASA, but whose space program has experienced multiple setbacks and delays, was also a bidder but wasn’t selected, and NASA refused to explain why Boeing wasn’t chosen.
In an announcement from NASA, SpaceX received a 2.98 billion dollar contract to build a spacecraft that will transport astronauts to the moon by the year 2024, on the lunar surface after the Apollo missions. And by a large margin, #ElonMusk company’s bid was the lowest. So, why was SpaceX selected for this important mission and why Blue Origin has suspended its awarding of NASA contracts to SpaceX?
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About Elon Musk Rewind
🎥 Videos about Elon Musk, SpaceX, Tesla and more
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by Elon Musk Rewind
🔔 Subscribe now for more Elon Musk, SpaceX and Tesla videos
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: [email protected]
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at [email protected]
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
RGV Aerial Photography:
Huge thanks to all these amazing SpaceX Artists.
You also find their Patreon on their youtube channels. Please support them!