• Picture of the Week.
• The Russians are coming.
• Ukrainian “Cyber Unit Technologies” is paying for attacks on Russia.
• StarLink in Ukraine.
• Russia blocks access to Facebook, Twitter, foreign news outlets.
• Google has become proactive.
• Namecheap says “no more”.
• Telegram’s use explodes.
• Microsoft also shuts down in Russia.
• Russia releases the IP addresses and Domains of DDoS attacks.
• Russia to permit software piracy.
• Will Russia Disconnect?.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
TWiT.tv is a technology podcasting network located in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce over 30 hours of content on a variety of programs including Tech News Weekly, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, All About Android, and more.